Pi'd Hacker Experience Prerequisites
Try before you buy – check out the prerequisite material for the Pi'd Hacker Experience!WARNING – Pi'd Hacker Experience is a PEAK experience, which may be very uncomfortable to some. Yet, those with the drive and determination to compete transform from challengers into champions.
What Is the Pi'd Hacker Experience?
When you join the Pi’d Hacker Experience, we will provide you with access to instructional resources to teach you how and why you can hack just about anything.
In the first few weeks of the program, you’ll receive instructions detailing how to engineer your new hardware and image an "Olympiad" militarized (both offensive and defensive) architecture for your Raspberry Pi. We’ll teach you Linux basics and how command line code works to give you the foundation you need to fully customize your miniature computer.
You will also be invited to our private Discord server where you can ask questions, receive support and network with other Pi’d Hackers.
After receiving foundational instruction regarding the cybersecurity industry, social engineering, scientific principles, and code theory, you will embark on your career adventure with a DIY cybersecurity job role role-playing game! Choose your own adventure as you enter the Office of the CISO and act out real-world scenarios in four different career paths – security architect, malware analyst, penetration tester, and SOC (security operations center) analyst/data scientist.
Opt for the difficulty that suits you, and create an experience that helps you engineer a future you'll be proud of. (Casual, Standard, and Hope for the Hardcore difficulty options are available for each job role, so you can jump into this experience regardless of your existing technical skill level.)
Complete weekly projects and work toward achieving your Fundamental Security Architect certification, awarded by notiaPoint, Inc. (More on the FSA cert below.)
Week 0 | Prerequisites
• Learn about the program and begin researching cybersecurity concepts.
• Explore a repository of industry knowledge from around the web.
Week 1 | Hardware Is Essential to Cybersecurity
• Explore your own mindsets and beliefs.
• Begin to enter the mind of a hacker.
• Learn about corporate structures.
• notiaPoint CEO Nathan Riley discusses how he became a cybersecurity influencer and industry leader.
• Discover First Principles thinking.
Week 2 | OSI Your Enemies!
• Learn about the OSI model and compare it to the Hacker's OSI model.
• Discuss psychologically based social engineering and human behavior.
• Explore human vectors and the human bell curve.
• Learn how to use persuasion principles to hack your enemies.
• Understand fundamentals of system architecture and operating systems.
• Discover the versatility of containerization — the future of data isolation!
Week 3 | Welcome to Your New Job!
• Get familiar with code theory so you can learn any coding language on the planet!
• Begin preparing for your DIY RPG in our simulated Office of the CISO.
Weeks 4-8 | Office of the CISO DIY RPG Experience
• Begin your "IRL" RPG journey with you as the star player, and it's up to you as the lead Senior to launch an entire cybersecurity program for the Office of the CISO!
• Learn to build a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platform, called the Olympiad, from ground up.
• Work through your four job roles at your own pace and on your own time.
• We recommend spending four hours per week on the Pi'd Hacker Experience.
FREE eBook With Every Order!
Learn how to be safer online when you buy from us!All profits contribute to our ability to provide as much affordable educational cybersecurity content as possible. We also donate 5% of our profits to support better futures for at-risk youth through non-profits called Colorado Uplift and Elevate USA.Your free eBook download will be available in your order confirmation email. The 10 Laws of Online Personal Security is about psychology of cyber criminals and identity thieves and how to be safe from them.
*IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTICE*
Shipping takes up to two weeks on average. Popular items may take up to six weeks to arrive, due to demand.
notiaPoint provides a 60 day guarantee on all item shipments, so please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues receiving your purchases past 60 days.
**This policy does not include customer errors from providing incorrect shipment details on order(s) or missing arrivals (including not being present for orders that require signatures on delivery).**
Work With Us
All of our sales go toward spreading security awareness and improving cybersecurity around the world. True security begins with you, so our goal is to support you in any way we can.
Your training and consultation with notiaPoint, Inc. is provided by Nathan Riley, who has spent more than 10 years developing new technologies in the IT, cybersecurity, data science and software development arenas and is heavily certified with more than 10 technical certifications (including SANS, MCP, PCIP, CHP, Shellcoding, Black Hat and more). He has worked with many businesses all around the world, including multiple countries in Europe, Asia and beyond.
Nathan's extensive background brought him to discover his passion of helping create more security awareness in the world and making cybersecurity more accessible to businesses and professionals wanting to help make businesses more secure – including by educating and mentoring future cybersecurity talent.
We provide you with a hands-on online experience. notiaPoint provides you with tools, live mentorship and consultation that allows you to grow and advance in the cybersecurity space, whether you are an individual or associated with a business.
With the help of our partner, Infosec, we deliver a streamlined avenue to building a cybersecurity career or program for businesses, starting with establishing a focus on security awareness. Our mentorship program and community helps springboard those of you seeking professional development into being better prepared to take on technology certifications, such as CompTIA's A+, Server+, Security+, Microsoft, Cisco and more.
Questions and inquiries are encouraged. Please reach out to us directly via the contact information provided or click the button below.
Phone: (720) 306-1377
*Call 12PM to 5PM (MST), M-F. Email or text anytime and we will get back to you as soon as possible!