Welcome to Cybersecurity Essentials
Thanks for signing up for our free email course, Cybersecurity Essentials. In this seven-day course, you'll learn basic yet vital cybersecurity skills that will help you improve your personal online security and that you can leverage in your career.
What You Get With Cybersecurity Essentials
Each day for the next seven days, you'll receive an email with that day's lesson. Here's a brief overview of what you'll learn each day:
- Day 1: How email phishing attacks are built – and how to avoid them
- Day 2: The core concepts of cybersecurity and security awareness
- Day 3: Why cybersecurity is critical, and why businesses need cybersecurity programs
- Day 4: Cybersecurity roles that all companies should have – or should consider creating
- Day 5: How you can help businesses with security awareness today
- Day 6: What companies need security awareness training, and how you can work with them
- Day 7: How to find and land a job in cybersecurity
Download Your Free eBook, "The 10 Laws of Online Personal Security"
At notiaPoint, we're passionate about security awareness and teaching others prudent online habits to make the internet a safer place for everyone. For that reason, we're offering you our e-book, "The 10 Laws of Online Personal Security," as a free gift for enrolling in Cybersecurity Essentials.
"The 10 Laws of Online Personal Security" is a great place to start your security awareness training.
- Get inside the mind of different types of hackers and learn how to avoid them.
- Break down stereotypes and misconceptions to understand that everyone is at risk, but everyone can learn the skills needed to stay safe.
- Learn what to watch out for and how to avoid getting phished or scammed online.
But before you read the book, check out this "10 Laws" intro video from notiaPoint founder and cybersecurity expert Nathan Riley.
Please note, this a no-obligation course. If you decide after a day or two that this training isn't right for you, no problem! You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time – just click the "unsubscribe" link in any notiaPoint email.
Did you wander to this page on accident? Have you not yet enrolled in your free Cybersecurity Essentials training? That's OK! Welcome, and sign up for the course right here.